Design, Engineering and Manufacture of Prototypes as Well as Short Run Production
- Blank Development - Including time and cost studies of the blank and costs related to blank setup, average number of parts per hour that can be produced and more.
- Proven programs to begin production.
- Materials – All ferrous materials such as steel, aluminum, titanium and carbonates and composite materials.
- Thicknesses – From foil to 1 inch.
- Custom Tooling and Design – We can design and develop your tooling. Laser lamination of tools to prove out a process before a customer has invested heavily in the tools for the press brake.
- Short Lead Times and Short Production Runs – We perform production work only to bridge the gap between prototyping and a customer being able to undertake production themselves.
Being a prototyper, Fabricating Solutions creates many unique parts, including this cornice molding the company designed and formed for renovation of a Cleveland skyscraper.